- Lindsay Adornetto
God loves you as you are
You don’t have to be perfect to be Catholic. I used to compare myself to other Catholics and feel I wasn’t good enough to be a practicing Catholic and I shied away from the faith for many years.
That is until I learned that God is calling me to have a relationship with Him. Not to be the smartest Catholic in the room or perfect all the time. Each of us is at a different place in our faith journey and it’s our responsibility to grow and develop to be more like Jesus and the most loving version of ourselves. How can we do this?
Here are the top 5 reasons to attend this years Catholic Women’s Conference:
1. Inspiration! Listening to this years speakers will set your heart on fire for your faith. You’ll hear stories of their challenges and gain wisdom from their experiences to help on your faith journey. 🗣
2. The Sacraments: Participation in reconciliation and Holy Communion brings us closer to God.🕊
3. Making new friendships in Faith: Iron sharpens Iron. God wants us to learn from each other and strengthen each other. ⚔️
4. Try something new! Stepping outside of your comfort zone is an awesome way to GROW in faith. 🌱 🌸
5. God loves you as you are! Attending the Catholic Women’s conferences is a way to deepen your relationship with God because you're showing up to simply be with HIM! ♥️